About the Role
We are looking for the right people to join our fast growing IoT connectivity provider company and to help us to continue to build exciting technology that makes the life of our customers easier. Right now, we are looking for a Junior Developer to join our team in Colombia or Mexico (Remote).
What you will do:
- Design, develop and unit test applications.
- Participate in peer reviews of solution designs and related code.
- Package and support the deployment of releases.
- Analyse and resolve technical and application problems.
- Adhere to high-quality development principles while delivering solutions.
- Prepare reports, manuals, and other documentation.
- Be 3rd level support for our platform helping our support team.
Bachelorsdegree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related area.
Strong Computer Science fundamentals including object-oriented design, data structures, algorithm design, and complexity analysis.
knowledge of Java, Python, Spring boot and PostgreSQL
Foundational knowledge of AWS cloud environment.
Knowledge of PowerBI is a plus.
Excellent language skills in English.
Ability to work remotely.
Solid interpersonal and communication skills.
Ability to adapt and flex in a fast-paced and collaborative environment.
Outstanding problem-solving ability.
About the Company
The world is getting more interconnected than ever! There are over 10 billion active IoT devices, with this number expected to more than double in the next 10 years. Become an integral part of the change by providing companies and connectivity providers with all the tools they need to make their IoT projects successful.
Moabits is a European company quickly becoming a leader in providing worldwide coverage to OEMs, MVNOs, and other connectivity providers. With over two years in the market, the company is already growing at a fast pace and getting recognition in Europe and the Americas.
What we offer:
- Competitive Salary based on experience.
- Generous vacations package.
- Flat hierarchy.
- Fully remote.
- Flexible working hours.
If you are interested please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the job position you are applying to in the subject of the email.