About the Role
We are looking for a Support Engineer to join our fast growing IoT connectivity provider company. You will be joining our team in Latam (Remote) keeping our customers happy by resolving their questions and obstacles.
What you will do:
- Take ownership of all support cases and act as a 1st and 2nd level support.
- Respond to customer cases and chats in a timely manner.
- Be the technical bridge between our customer and providers.
- Be responsible for escalating issues to our providers.
- Work closely with Product and Development on resolving escalated cases.
- Educate customers to help them become Orion experts.
- Write knowledge base articles based on customer questions for internal and external use.
- Develop and maintain strong customer relationships.
- Be responsible to provision the customer account and keep in motion the operational processes.
Bachelorsdegree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related area, or finishing degree.
Some experience working in support.
Knowledge of AWS infrastructures, Linux, Windows environments.
Basic knowledge of one or more of the following: Java, Python, Angular.
Experience with IoT devices and Telecommunication networks is a big plus.
Able to work remotely and in a fast-paced environment.
Fluent communication skills in Spanish and English.
Lastly, and most importantly, a good attitude to work is needed.
About the Company
The world is getting more interconnected than ever! There are over 10 billion active IoT devices, with this number expected to more than double in the next 10 years. Become an integral part of the change by providing companies and connectivity providers with all the tools they need to make their IoT projects successful.
Moabits is a European company quickly becoming a leader in providing worldwide connectivity to IoT companies as well as to OEMs, MVNOs, and other connectivity providers. With over two years in the market, the company is already growing at a fast pace and getting recognition in Europe and the Americas.
What we offer:
- Salary of 500€ monthly.
- Generous vacation package.
- Flat hierarchy.
- Fully remote.
- Flexible working hours.
- Friendly and fun work environment.
- English classes.
If you are interested please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the job position you are applying to in the subject of the email.